Natural gas provides a broad range of residential appliances that can add value to your home and complete the look and feel of every room. With advantages like endless hot water and hurricane-proof performance—not to mention, substantial cost-savings— it’s simple to imagine why the large majority of homeowners prefer the comfort and efficiency of natural gas appliances.
Major Natural Gas Appliances
Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters pump out an endless supply of hot water, along with a tub-load of other delightful benefits.
- Endless hot water on-demand
- Up to twice the water heating energy-savings of an electric tank
- Double the appliance lifespan
- ENERGY STAR® rated
Another great option is a Natural Gas Tank-Style Water Heater, which costs less to purchase than a Natural Gas Tankless model. A Natural Gas Tank:
- Provides up to twice the hot water (nearly twice as fast) as an electric tank-style water heater
- Continues to operate automatically in a power outage
There’s no substitute for cooking with gas, as more than 9-out-of-10 chefs are quick to agree! Here’s what Natural Gas Ranges bring to the table that electric cooktops don’t and can’t.
- The most appreciated advantages of natural gas are precise temperature control, even heat and instant on/off
- Fewer cooking errors and better-tasting results
- Continue to work in a power outage
A Natural Gas Clothes Dryer lets you do laundry in a snap. Natural Gas Clothes Dryers:
- Dry loads nearly twice as fast as electric clothes dryers
- Help eliminate wrinkles
- Are gentler on fabrics
- Reduce clothing wear-and-tear
- Cost around one-quarter less to operate
It costs 2 ½ times more to heat your home with electricity than natural gas. Natural gas furnaces output warm, comfortable120 degree heat almost immediately after the thermostat is turned on. Electric furnaces output 95 degree heat after the system warms up and air is blown across an electric strip.
- Up to 95% energy-efficient
- More consistent temperature control
- No more drafts
- Powerful enough to keep up with the lowest temperatures – whereas electric heat pumps are ineffective when the temperature dips below 42 degrees Farenheit
Outdoor/Luxury Natural Gas Appliances
Keep the party going with natural gas. With a natural gas outdoor grill, you will never have ashes to clean, or bottles to fill. Your natural gas is available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. The ever-expanding array of natural gas outdoor luxury appliances will create the oasis every home owner desires.
- Natural gas outdoor kitchens
- Natural gas fire tables
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Outdoor grills
- Pizza ovens
- Outdoor lighting + tiki torches
- Patio heaters
- Garage heaters
- Pool and spa heaters
- Desiccant dehumidifiers